The staff was wonderful and helpful. Our suite was spacious with plenty of storage and well-equipped kitchen with coffee supplied. The restaurant (The Quarterdeck) served great food. Bicycles were available to ride down to the village which was about 3-4 miles south. The office easily made all our your arrangements for us-from scuba diving trips to a river tour. Jason, our guide for the Monkey River Tour, was very knowledgeable and very kind to the little kids in our tour. The resort has arrangements with Splash Dive Center for our trips, equipment rentals, etc-and they picked us up. The beach in front of the resort was a bit of a disappointment-very short and steep, with quite a bit of litter (which was the case the whole length of beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia