Recently stayed here for 5 nights with my husband and two friends. We stayed in the 3 bedroom unit which was perfect. Each bedroom had its own bathroom and were very spacious. Rooms were very clean. We had a huge deck overlooking the Caribbean. The infinity pool was great. We ate breakfast and dinner at the Quarterdeck several times which was always fantastic. They also have happy hour every afternoon. I highly recommend the rum punch. I would definitely stay at Laru Beya again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia