Me and my girlfriend stayed at Laru Beya over Christmas. We couldnt have asked for more. Our room was perfect with a nice ocean view and a hammock on our balcony. The resort grounds were lust and beautiful... during our stay we saw lots of cool animal life including iguana's and a boa constrictor (a baby one) while walking around the property. Me and my girlfriend both agree that the best part of Laru Beya is the service. Lizbeth was amazing. She made sure that every aspect of our trip was taken care of and she set us up with great tour guides (we did cave tubing at caves branch combined with touring the Xunantunich, Snorkeling at the Silk Cayes, Scuba diving at Glovers Reef and the Monkey River Tour). She also made sure we always had transportation into town and on multiple occasions she drove us in herself. She made me and my girlfriend truly feel at home while we were visiting Belize. The resort's new restaurant, The Quarter Deck (I think that was the name of it) opened the day we arrived and the food was OUTSTANDING! The head chef, Mario, and Troy were world class (and really fun to hang out with and have a drink with). Me and my girlfriend would bring some fresh fish from the Placencia market back to Laru Beya and Mario would cook it up for us which was really cool and absolutely delicious! We had something scheduled every day that started early in the morning (sometimes around 6:30AM) and yet every morning when we went down to the restaurant Mario and Troy were in the kitchen ready to cook us up some breakfast... this was especially nice because most mornings we were the only ones in the restaurant that early and we know that they were up just for us. I could go on and on about the many great things about Laru Beya, but to sum it all up: The hotel is beautiful, the staff is amazing ,especially Liz :), the restaurant is world class, and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Placencia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia