We stayed here in February and loved it! The staff is wonderful, the food is great and the accommodations are amazing. It is walking distance to town, but not too close to town. It is the perfect distance! Great for morning and evening walks along the beach. A very quiet place that does a nice job making guests feel right at home. Wonderful, clean and nicely decorated units. We had an oceanside unit, but all units would be nice. I don't think there is a bad one on the resort. It is a smaller resort and perfect for a remote get-a-way. Rent a golf cart in town if you want to go in and out of the small town a lot and make sure you get the gelato in town, it is amazing!! The locals are great and it is a safe, remote place still!! I hope it doesn't change!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chabil Mar is the Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia, Belize. All Caribbean Front Villas and the closest full service resort to the Village of Placencia. Restaurant and Bar, two infinity beach-side pools, private beach and pier, on-site concierge services to include tour and adventure reservations. Villas are approximately 1000 square feet of living space, include a personal veranda. Al fresco dining throught the resort. A stroll along the beach, bicycle, kayak or golf cart provides easy, at your leisure access, to all Village activities. Specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Chabil Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chabil Mar Hotel Placencia
- Chabil Mar Placencia
- Chabil Mar Belize/Placencia