After a nightmare stay at Chaa Creek (see my other review) we had a couple of nights at Chabil Mar. Belize holds a very special place in my family's heart and the staff at Chabil Mar exemplify much of what we love about this country. The resort itself was a wonderful place to let our kids explore and play while we dealt with more stressful issues resulting from our time at Chaa Creek. The staff was kind, supportive and felt like friends by the time we had to leave. I would love to visit Chabil Mar again sometime under less tense circumstances because it's clearly a place to feel at home and cared for, in addition to great food and a nice beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chabil Mar is the Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia, Belize. All Caribbean Front Villas and the closest full service resort to the Village of Placencia. Restaurant and Bar, two infinity beach-side pools, private beach and pier, on-site concierge services to include tour and adventure reservations. Villas are approximately 1000 square feet of living space, include a personal veranda. Al fresco dining throught the resort. A stroll along the beach, bicycle, kayak or golf cart provides easy, at your leisure access, to all Village activities. Specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Chabil Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chabil Mar Hotel Placencia
- Chabil Mar Placencia
- Chabil Mar Belize/Placencia