US$215
US$137
US$208
US$202
  • Breakfast included
The Village Inn(Placencia)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
Green Parrot Beach Houses(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Beachfront
US$150
US$146
Maya Breeze Inn(Placencia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$66
Hotels.com
Singing Sands Inn(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
Maya Beach Hotel(Placencia)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$142
Official Site
US$380
US$314
All reviewswalk in closetperfect locationfull kitchenbeach frontclean poolrooftop patiowalked everywhererestaurants and barsplacencia sidewalkplace to staysized bedgreat poolnice breezefirst floorspent a weekwalking distancepaddle boards
Reviewed 10 May 2018

My wife and I spent 4 nights in one of the Oceanfront Suites at the Miramar. Elsa was very accommodating and was always available. The rooms are very nice and very clean. The pool was beautiful and best of all, the rooftop terrace gave expansive ocean and beach views and a great place to enjoy evening cocktails. Close to all of the beach bars and just steps to the Placencia Village walking path connecting restaurants and bars. I would definately stay here again!

Room Tip: Oceanfront Suite is the way to go!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Had the pleasure of staying for one week in a seafront suite. Couldn’t have picked a better place. We have stayed many times in various accommodations in Placencia but this was by far the best one yet. The suite is new and well-appointed while Illsa and her team are over the top incredible. With daily room cleaning, a safe in the room for your passports and valuables, a spectacularly clean pool, morning raking of the beach and even a night watchman what else could you ask for? The rooftop patio is spectacular if for no other reason then to enjoy a nice breeze with an incredible view.
Location wise this is perfect. Near enough to the restaurants and beach bars yet far enough away to enjoy the tranquility of Placencia. We most definitely will be repeat guests to this fantastic property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pinkhouse, Manager at Miramar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you and it was certainly our pleasure to have you stayed with us and we look forward to have you again next year or earlier!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Our large, extended family organized a trip to Placencia through another great resort, NIRVANA. We could not all stay there, so the owner recommended Miramar. We are so thrilled she did! The manager, Ilsa, was amazing. They pay such attention to detail to make sure that everything you would want in a hotel experience is met. Miramar is absolutely beautiful. We stayed in the sea side building. Just breathtaking views! All of the staff are friendly and very helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. My husband already wants to go back!

Room Tip: Sea side building is more expensive but is both directly on the beach front as well as poolside.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pinkhouse, Manager at Miramar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you. It's certainly our pleasure and we look forward to having you with us again! Soon we hope!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I spent a week at the Miramar apartments, just before the Easter holiday rush began. It was so comfortable and relaxing.

Our apartment was on the first floor of the middle building and I think we had the best unit of all! While we were not directly on the beach, we could see the sea, hear the waves, and enjoy the sea breezes. Our patio was right at poolside. We had coffee on the patio every morning, and stayed there the entire day. When the sun gets hot, a quick dip in the incredibly clean pool is the perfect refresher.

Our apartment had a very comfortable king sized bed, a full kitchen and a walk-in closet. The air conditioner worked perfectly. Everything was very clean and the hotel staff is constantly at work keeping the property neat and clean.

While we could have cooked full meals in our kitchen, we decided to eat in for breakfast and lunch, but walk to a new restaurant each night for dinner. Miramar is toward the end of the "sidewalk" which makes it a quiet location. But you can walk to any restaurant in the town in less than 15 minutes.

We were able to see (check out) many other rental properties in Placencia, and there is no question that Miramar would be my choice. In fact, I would request the very unit that we had this time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Pinkhouse, Manager at Miramar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi!

thank you very much and we truly appreciated your choice to stay with us and it was certainly our pleasure to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Ilsa

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I have a solid 18 trips to the Peninsula under my belt. I have stayed in quite a few places. Most have been very nice and certainly what you expect (based on service and price).

I recently stayed at Miramar, where I’ve stayed before. Even when I am not a guest Ilsa is always waving be down saying hello when I pass on the sidewalk.

Anyway on my recent stay my treatment over the top.

I was welcomed warmly, treated well, I received a VERY comfortable room at a fair price. The location of the property is great – close enough to village action but far enough to be quiet.

I had THE most comfortable rooms I’ve stayed in (sea front studio). Not the most opulent, not the cheapest, but a room I felt very at home in. It gave me that feeling you don’t often get when you travel. That feeling that nothing is missing.

I have enjoyed my stay elsewhere and I am not easily impressed. I have never written a review either positive or negative but I felt compelled to write a review this stay.

Thank you Ilsa and team!

Room Tip: Stay sea front. Great rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends