captain Jack is a great place to stay in Placencia especially if you want to stay close to the village. the only the very friendly and welcoming that water is no housekeeping the room it's not that big however the location makes it worthwhile.. if you get pretty hot in the room and educationally a few bugs get in but if you want to save money and be close to the village where is everything its I definitely recommend staying at Captain jacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from one of the tropical garden private cabanas, two-story cottages, and/or private villa. Captain Jak’s offers accommodations for the back packing adventurer, couples, families, and/or small and large groups. Captain Jak’s is a hidden oasis, while still being located only steps away from the village and the Caribbean sea. Captain Jak's has its own private marina which allows you to leave from your door step for diving, sailing, fishing, Caye hopping, kayaking, or snorkeling. Zip lining, Mayan Ruins and cave tubing aren’t far away either. The owners of villa resort live on the property and they are some of the best hosts you will find in Belize. Make sure to ask them about their sailing trips. There is nothing like sailing with Lucky and Erin on the warm Caribbean Sea, anchoring at sunset and BBQing the fresh catch of the day while drinking their famous rum punch.You must experience Captain Jak’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Captain Jak's Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jak`s Cabanas Hotel Placencia
- Captain Jaks Cabanas Placencia
- Captain Jak's Cabanas Belize/Placencia