This is our second time making our way back to Placencia, and we absolutely loved Captain Jak's! Lucky and Erin are the two most amazing people and their property is ridiculously beautiful. There are 1 room cabins and 2 story cottages. We stayed in the 2 story cottage right on the dock. We loved the view, greenery and the cottage itself. There is no room service and that was fine with us. We liked walking into town and being self sufficient. It was perfect! There is no where else we will stay! Thanks Erin and Lucky!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from one of the tropical garden private cabanas, two-story cottages, and/or private villa. Captain Jak’s offers accommodations for the back packing adventurer, couples, families, and/or small and large groups. Captain Jak’s is a hidden oasis, while still being located only steps away from the village and the Caribbean sea. Captain Jak's has its own private marina which allows you to leave from your door step for diving, sailing, fishing, Caye hopping, kayaking, or snorkeling. Zip lining, Mayan Ruins and cave tubing aren’t far away either. The owners of villa resort live on the property and they are some of the best hosts you will find in Belize. Make sure to ask them about their sailing trips. There is nothing like sailing with Lucky and Erin on the warm Caribbean Sea, anchoring at sunset and BBQing the fresh catch of the day while drinking their famous rum punch.You must experience Captain Jak’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Captain Jak's Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jak`s Cabanas Hotel Placencia
- Captain Jaks Cabanas Placencia
- Captain Jak's Cabanas Belize/Placencia