My husband and I planned our first trip to Belize, not knowing what to expect. We had the best time and really loved Captain Jaks. Lucky and Erin are the hosts and have great ideas on attractions to visit. The village is wonderful and fun to walk around. We also loved the monkey river tour, a must for all. The inn was immaculate and we were very well cared for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from one of the tropical garden private cabanas, two-story cottages, and/or private villa. Captain Jak’s offers accommodations for the back packing adventurer, couples, families, and/or small and large groups. Captain Jak’s is a hidden oasis, while still being located only steps away from the village and the Caribbean sea. Captain Jak's has its own private marina which allows you to leave from your door step for diving, sailing, fishing, Caye hopping, kayaking, or snorkeling. Zip lining, Mayan Ruins and cave tubing aren’t far away either. The owners of villa resort live on the property and they are some of the best hosts you will find in Belize. Make sure to ask them about their sailing trips. There is nothing like sailing with Lucky and Erin on the warm Caribbean Sea, anchoring at sunset and BBQing the fresh catch of the day while drinking their famous rum punch.You must experience Captain Jak’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Captain Jak's Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jak`s Cabanas Hotel Placencia
- Captain Jaks Cabanas Placencia
- Captain Jak's Cabanas Belize/Placencia