For a number of years we have been visiting the Toledo District as part of our annual vacation in Belize. We always look forward to staying at Hickatee Cottages. We can’t wait to get there and when we have to leave we are saddened. Is it because the hosts Kate and Ian treat you as family or is because of the peaceful tranquil setting or is because you never know what plants and animals you might see or hear (when the howlers cross the property) or is it because Kate’s meals are amongst the best you’ll have when in Belize or is it because Kate and Ian will make sure that you have all of your needs met, both at the cottages or planning tours.... I guess you can find out when you visit. I know it is a highlight each time we visit Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-rated jungle B&B, just one mile from PG Town in southern Belize, Hickatee offers Caribbean-style accommodation, bar-restaurant, plunge pool, morning coffee delivered to your verandah, free bikes, over a mile of nature trails on site, and free visits to Fallen Stones Butterfly Farm. Family-run, we offer friendly service, a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, excellent value for money, and a great base from which to explore the offshore southern cayes and Toledo’s many inland attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hickatee Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hickatee Cottages Hotel Punta Gorda
- Hickatee Cottages Belize/Punta Gorda