Ian and Kate are wonderful hosts and we enjoyed our stay with them. We appreciated their advice on tours in the area - the cacao plantation and making chocolate was well worthwhile. Equally enjoyable were the trails on their property, gourmet dinners and lovely breakfasts, access to bikes to use to get to town, and interesting conversations. Thanks for a lovely time. We are so glad we chose Hickatee for our first visit to Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-rated jungle B&B, just one mile from PG Town in southern Belize, Hickatee offers Caribbean-style accommodation, bar-restaurant, plunge pool, morning coffee delivered to your verandah, free bikes, over a mile of nature trails on site, and free visits to Fallen Stones Butterfly Farm. Family-run, we offer friendly service, a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, excellent value for money, and a great base from which to explore the offshore southern cayes and Toledo’s many inland attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hickatee Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hickatee Cottages Hotel Punta Gorda
- Hickatee Cottages Belize/Punta Gorda