If you do not want excellent hospitality, delicious meals, clean rooms, a place you feel close to nature, and attention to detail do not stay at Hickatee. However, if these are qualities that you do appreciate then Kate and Ian will make sure you have a wonderful stay in Punta Gorda.
My husband and I return year after year and watch as this little B&B grows. And as it grows, it just gets better and better :) This year there is a new bike stand in case you might want to ride into town to explore and there is a new bug light / set up where you can watch the night flutterers if you so choose, which I must admit was rather interesting.
Yes, Hickatee is rated #1 for a reason .... in fact, many reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-rated jungle B&B, just one mile from PG Town in southern Belize, Hickatee offers Caribbean-style accommodation, bar-restaurant, plunge pool, morning coffee delivered to your verandah, free bikes, over a mile of nature trails on site, and free visits to Fallen Stones Butterfly Farm. Family-run, we offer friendly service, a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, excellent value for money, and a great base from which to explore the offshore southern cayes and Toledo’s many inland attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hickatee Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hickatee Cottages Hotel Punta Gorda
- Hickatee Cottages Belize/Punta Gorda