I just returned from a truly magical week at Cotton Tree Lodge. Everything from the cabanas, handmade from local materials, to the delicious organic food grown on site, to the friendly, attentive staff was wonderful. Returning from each day's activity -- snorkeling on Snake Caye, Hiking in the Jungle, or swimming in Blue Cave, we would relax in the river while the bartender brought us mojitos in the river. Life just doesn't get any better than that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HRS, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda