My husband & I stayed at Cotton Tree Lodge in the Jungle Cabana 12/11-15/12 & we had an amazing time. Our ride was waiting for us when we arrived in Punta Gorda & we rode to the lodge. Check in was smooth &friendly. We are both world travelers & cannot praise Cotton Tree Lodge or the staff enough! We stayed in the Jungle Cabana (AWESOME!). We are both adventuresome types of people & the Jungle Cabana was right up our alley! We took the Blue Creek Cave, Nim Li Punit/River Tubing w/optional ziplining, & Eladio’s Chocolate Farm tours during our stay. Pop was our guide for all 3 tours & did an incredible job! When we had to leave (yes - we would have LOVED to have been able to stay longer!), we left via boat on the Moho River. We cannot praise Chris & Jeff (owners) highly enough nor their staff! We both highly recommend staying at Cotton Tree AND we highly recommend staying as long as possible! Thank you to all Chris, Jeff, Pop, & all the staff for a wonderful stay! We WILL be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HRS, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda