We had a GREAT time at the lodge and would recommend it. Truly a unique vacation and tons to do. Food is excellent and plenty of it. Wonderful experience in the jungle! We also had a supurb fishing guide for three days. That got us on fish. Wow.. the vastbess of the mangroves and fishing. And I thought we had the best fishing in SW Florida.... Wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda