Traveled here with my two kids (ages 14 & 9) and we had such a great time! This lodge totally caters your every need... from the excursions to the food...everything was awesome. The chef is absolutely amazing as I was a bit worried that my kids were going to be picky eaters but even they loved all the fresh food. The excursions were perfect and gave us a great sense of the country. It was the rainy season but there was still plenty to see and do. We had such a great adventure seeing & hearing the monkeys, the lizards, spiders and everything the jungle brings. I cannot say enough about the staff...from Hector at the front desk, to Shawn, the chef and all the drivers and others that made our stay exactly what we were looking for. My kids even recommend this spot...and that's saying a lot coming from two kids that live by their cell phones& iPads!! : )
Thank you, Cotton Tree!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda