We just returned from a trip to Belize where we stayed at three separate locations. The last and in many ways the best was the Cotton Tree Lodge. We wanted to do a lot of birding and the guides provided were very knowledgable. We were with two excellent naturalists so we were surrounded by 'experts'. The rooms were comfortable, I especially loved my veranda with hammock from which I could watch the birds in the nearby fruit trees. The food was varied and all delicious. The organic garden on the property provides all the produce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our eco-lodge is hidden between the Moho River, the rain forest, and Mayan villages in southern Belize. Stay in beautiful thatch cabanas with private bathrooms and verandas. Enjoy delicious cuisine prepared with organic produce from our garden. Try kayaking, birding, swimming, and horseback riding on the grounds. Connect with the people and culture of Belize on daily tours to villages, Mayan ruins, cacao farms, caves, waterfalls, and more. Or simply relax in a hammock all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cotton Tree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel Punta Gorda
- Cotton Tree Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda