This resort is the best of the best. Soooo gorgeous and in the most amazing location. I can't rave enough about the rooms. These private villas are so comfortable and relaxing and the spa!!!! omg. Their massage room is missing a whole wall. Only to be replaced by a window that opens up to a cliff and the view of the mountains in the jungle. You actually feel like you're floating!
There is a great river just down from the resort and you can kayak up and down it.
We saw parrots and monkeys!!!
If you are going to Belize you absolutely HAVE to stay there at least for a couple nights if not more. They have all these activities to do also. We did the blue creek one. I highly recommend it. They take you swimming inside this cave that goes on for about a mile. It was mega exciting!!
Jane and Bryan are fabulous hosts and make you feel at home the moment you get there. Great service and the people are sooooo friendly and are always smiling. Ducky, a member of the staff has the most happy smile in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agritourism-chic in Punta Gorda: a Jungle Lodge, organic farm and a 12,000-acre nature reserve. Set in the verdant hills above the Caribbean coast of southern Belize in the town of Punta Gorda. From our dock you can embark on our tranquil cruises on the jungle reaches of the Rio Grande, or our guided snorkeling and fishing adventures on the Caribbean Sea. Nim Li Punit and many other attractions are located nearby. At the heart of Belcampo Belize is the Main Lodge with our Jungle Farm Restaurant, the Rum Bar, the Jungle Spa, lounge areas, a swimming pool, and observation decks that open to stunning vistas of the coast, the Maya Mountains and a seemingly endless pristine rainforest. Our 16 individual, spacious suites are well appointed with plush beds, screened fresh-air verandas, and spa-style bathrooms with floor to ceiling tropical rainforest views. Belcampo Belize has 16 private suites offering the best in luxury and comfort. A testament to Belize's natural beauty and craftsmanship, nearly every detail, from the woodwork to the tiles to the artwork, is sourced from local artisans. If you're relaxing on one of the canopy beds or lounging on your own private veranda, you will experience the magic of the jungle within the comfort of your room. Enjoy a drink in our Rum Room with ingredients sourced from our own Cocktail Garden. Meals (including complimentary breakfast daily) are served in our Jungle Farm restaurant. We produce on-site more than 70% of the food we serve to Lodge guests. With extensive gardens, tropical fruit trees, and livestock, our day-to-day food production is a hive of activity year round. Optional tours available are: •Snorkeling •Scuba diving •Fly fishing •Birding •Cultural tours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Belcampo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcampo Hotel Punta Gorda
- Belcampo Lodge Belize/Punta Gorda