“I am a Belizean”
Review of BlueBelize

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Punta Gorda
BlueBelize
Ranked #2 of 18 Punta Gorda B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I visited the hotel in June, 2014. I reserved the far left upper one bedroom ocean front suite. When I called, the owner, which I am sorry I don't remember her name now, treated me with respect and kindness.

I arrived at the location, and was greeted by the owner (petite lady) barefooted enjoying nature and her two dogs.
She showed me to my room which I was taking back by the beautiful view of the ocean from the veranda. All I could have said was wow. God is great.
Anyway the rooms were nice, had screened windows and doors for the evening time, a fridge, kitchenette, nice small flat screen and it is very breezy.
I hate colorful sheets. HATE, but hers were nice, white, CLEAN, and fluffy. I rested well..WELLLLLL :D.
I did break one of her glasses, not intentionally, but the wind blew it off the table outside when I stepped in for a little bit. I will pay for that when I return I guess. Sorry Mrs. Owner, but I will be returning:)

There is breakfast in the morning, it was two slices of grain bread, and fruits. It was refreshing but It could be better and the only improvement I would recommend, hence, 4 of 5 rating.The other downfall for me was the pool, there is none, but the ocean is right there:) . Additionally, you have to kinda clean up after yourself during your stay (Room service is not everyday).

If you need peace and quiet along with easy access to food and nightlife, I strongly recommend this Hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I spent five perfectly restorative days and nights here in late June/early July. BlueBelize was exactly what we had hoped for—quiet, secluded, and lushly planted, with a wonderful terrace, which we had to ourselves for most of our stay. Our room, in the far corner of the upper story, was simply and comfortably furnished, and with the fans on and the sea breeze blowing, we never once wished for air-conditioning. Kate was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable — she pointed us to what became our two favorite restaurants in PG, Asha's Culture Kitchen (just down the road) and Gomier's (at the north end of town). We would return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We returned to Punta Gorda in May and stayed at the BlueBelize again. This time we were a group of 16 and we filled up the entire guesthouse. This guesthouse suited all of our needs perfectly, it was the first 2 nights of our 2.5 week stay in Belize. The students were just getting to know each other and we were able to use the large 2nd story veranda as a meeting place to discuss course topics and prepare for the 2 weeks to come. Kate and Adam are great host; the rooms are clean and comfortable, the grounds are beautiful, and the breakfasts are delicious. Each unit has a kitchenette which is great for the budget traveler. Thanks again, and we will see you next year!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I haven't been to PG in years! This was the first trip for my wife and 3 kids. The accommodations were perfect for the 5 of us. The apartment was extra clean. Kate and Adam went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The included continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Without a doubt, BlueBelize gets 5 stars.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed in the SeaStar room which was huge and had a kitchen you could almost cook a gourmet meal in! Kate was helpful and recommended some great local places to eat. The fresh fruit and bread in the morning was just perfect and hit the spot to get the day going. Just far enough out of town to avoid noise but close enough to walk into town to eat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed two nights at the Blue Belize and enjoyed every moment. The rooms are large and airy, the breakfast is simple but delicious. Kate, the manager, was very helpful. Its location on the edge of PG and the ocean is nice and relaxing

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great place to stay in PG. The location is great, a close walk into town but far enough for peace and quite. The view and service were both wonderful. Hammocks were available around the place, which made for a great place to read a book or take a relaxing nap.

• Stayed: May 2014
#11 of 18 in Punta Gorda
St. Charles Inn
St. Charles Inn
#6 of 18 in Punta Gorda

Been to BlueBelize? Share your experiences!