“Good food but don't be in a hurry!”
Review of Granny's Kitchen

Granny's Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Americus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food but don't be in a hurry!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Food was good, service was southern. Like a lot of things in the south, they were laid back & in no hurry to get to us. But no complaints, nothing extra special either. Just good home cooked meals.

Visited July 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful Home Cooking”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were driving by at lunch time and saw a lot of cars in the parking lot. So decided to stop.
And we are glad we did. We had a wonderful home cooked meal.
The food was great and so was the service. Prices are very reasonable on everything on the menu.

• Visited July 2014
Salt Springs
“Worth going out of your way”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Alt food is homemade, inexpensive (I had chicken pie, fries and my friend had fried white meat chicken, fries and ice tea). The whole bill was $11.00. Very friendly, very clean, very good. We're 40 miles from there, but we will return several more times during our vacation. They are open from 6 a.m. til 2:00 p.m.

• Visited July 2014
Salt Springs, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I had the fried chicken best I have ever had Gail had chicken pie great
This is the place to eat if you are in the area try it !!

Pennsylvania
“Heavenly Banana Pudding!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My goodness! I did not expect the banana pudding to be so good. But it was! My husband and I bought fried chicken, corn bread, and banana pudding to go. I liked the fried chicken. It was what I would expect from a restaurant in the South- tasty and crispy skin. I did not care for the corn bread. It was tasteless and dry. I gave them all to my husband. The bread pudding though, I shared a quarter with him because I'm nice. Otherwise, I would have eaten it all.

• Visited May 2014