“Breakfast is no longer free”

Quality Inn Americus
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Americus
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was very comfortable although the pillows were terrible, very hard! The restaurant was on site and was good, but very slow. They give you a voucher for breakfast, but most Quality's include breakfast in their price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Kay,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, I am sorry to hear that your pillows were hard, we will check into what room this was and have housekeeping keep a eye out for any hard pillows, our pillows are choice approved. As for breakfast, because we have the full restaurant and lounge we serve our breakfast at a discounted price for our hotel guest. Not all Quality Inn do this but there are some that do. I want to also apologize for your wait for dinner. Here at the Quality Inn we want each and every guest who stays with us to be satisfied with their stay, I do apologize that this was not the case for your stay. I hope that if you are ever back in Americus you will give us another try, please let me know and I will personally make sure of that. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Walked in, was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. They have really one a great job with updating, flat screen tvs and new beds, granite showers and counters. Restaurant on site, 10% discount for dinner and only 3.50 for breakfast. Also has a bar, with live entertainment on Friday. Nice pool outside with a water fountain that is lit up nicely

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

I would like to personally Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at the Quality Inn-Americus. Customer Service and Cleanliness are very important to us. It was good to hear that you experienced this while you stayed with us. We hope you will return in the near future and stay with us. Thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed there for 3 nights recently and it is an average hotel. The room was a bit tired looking, chair had a rip in the arm. Needs some tlc but overall it was comfortable. Bed was fine and room was clean. They give you a voucher for breakfast in the dining room and it's a good bargain, full hot breakfast for 3.50 including lots of coffee. Waitresses are good too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for submitting a review on your stay with us here at the Quality Inn-Americus. We appreciate your kind words on the cleanliness of our room and the comfort of your bed. I do apologize about your chair, I do remember seeing a chair with a rip in the arm area, I plan to locate what room it is in and have it replaced. Receiving feedback is helpful, it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests' satisfaction. I
am glad that you found our breakfast to be a bargain at $3.50 for our guest and that the service was good as well. We hope that you will return in the future and stay with us again. Thank you for your patronage!

Bobbi-kay

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice and have been very pleased with both visits. The last visit was 2-14-14 - 2-17-14. I stayed here with my 3yr. old granddaughter. Everyone was very nice and very helpful to me. It was a very relaxing stay as we were given a room facing the pool. I was able to play outside with my granddaughter and still be next to our room. Everyone was accommodating to the fullest! The room had all the amenities of Best Western. I even stayed an extra night. I didn't eat there or even try so can't respond to the restaurant. I do know that you don't here any noise from the lounge area as I checked in at 11:00 pm on a Friday night. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Check out is at 12:00 pm instead of 11:00 like other places and that was nice to have an extra hour with a 3 yr at my side. I was also given a discount on the second visit for being a repeat customer! Everyone was so nice from check in to checking out! It was a very relaxing visit for my granddaughter and I. There is also a little park across the street and down a block or 2. I will stay here each time I come into town. I have to thank them again for making a peaceful weekend for me.

Room Tip: choose room facing the pool, the view is pleasant.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tami,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. At The Quality Inn-Americus, we strive to provide our guest with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service, I am glad this was the case with your stay. We look forward to a return visit from you in the future. Thank you for your patronage!

Bobbi-kay

Reviewed 3 January 2014

When we got to the hotel, it looked great on the inside. When I went to bed I pulled the duvet up to my chin and I was staring at what looked like a dried blob of mucus. Totally disgusting. When we checked out in the morning and complained about it, the lady at the desk said she would talk to the manager about it and that was it.

Room Tip: Check all bedding before you pay for the room. Obviously they don't wash the bedcovers on a regu...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel R
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Daniel R,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the condition of your bed covering, that is not the condition we would like our guest to experience. Please accept our apology. I am not able to apply a discount to your stay as your reservation came through Expedia. I would be happy to discount a future stay if you are ever in the area. I have spoken to our housekeeping department to insure this is not the case for any future guest. Receiving feedback from guests is helpful, because it provides us with the opportunity to make changes and improve in areas that are important to our guests’ satisfaction. Thank you again for taking the time to submit your review, please contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed at Quality Inn Americus December 27, 2013. Enjoyed a no-hassle check-in, clean room, great staff. This met all our expectations and am booking room again for Jan 1, 2014. Prices are lower than comparable hotels in the area, too.

Room Tip: Backmost rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy M
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for sharing this review of your recent stay at Quality Inn-Americus. We appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on our hospitality and service. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable accommodations and great customer service. It is always good to hear that this was the case on your trip to Americus, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Well, the first thing you have to remember is Americus is a small town, so your choices are limited. Having said that, when we pulled up to check in, I was happy to see that the hotel has a restaurant and lounge attached. Good, we won't have to look for somewhere to have dinner. Not so fast. The menu was posted at the check in desk. $18 for spaghetti & meatballs? I don't think so. Also, breakfast is not included. They give you a coupon to be used at breakfast for a very limited number of items, and the coupon doesn't cover the total.
The room was clean, bed was comfortable. After we got back from finding a less expensive dinner, we got settled in, and turned on the tv. No TV service. The staff tried to get it working, but no such luck. They then offered to move us to another room, but we were already settled in for the night. Ok, these things happen, and at least the internet worked. But I would have expected a reduction in my rate for the inconvenience. Nope.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MatriarchInTraining
Bobbi-kay H, Manager at Quality Inn Americus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Matriarchin Training,
Thank you for you review you submitted on your stay with us at the Quality Inn, Americus, GA. We appreciate you taking the time to compliment us on the cleanliness of our rooms and the comfort of the bed. I do apologize that your TV was not working properly. We have been working with this issue as Mediacom had just made some changes to our service and all the issues have been ironed out. I do apologize that you were not able to have TV service during your stay. I do with I would have been made aware of the situation so I could have compensated you for the lack of TV service in your room.
As far as the Dinner menu, I am a little confused. Our menu is posted in the Lobby, our spaghetti with meat sauce is posted at $6.50. The highest priced item on our menu is our 12oz Rib eye at $11.99. Please if you could let me know where you saw the spaghetti dinner at $18.00 so no other guest well be miss lead by this. I do apologize and hope that you will give us another try. Please contact me at your convince if there is anything I can do for you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Americus
Days Inn Americus
Days Inn Americus
#4 of 7 in Americus
Hampton Inn Americus
Hampton Inn Americus
#2 of 7 in Americus
Best Western Plus Windsor Hotel
Lake Blackshear Resort and Golf Club

Been to Quality Inn Americus? Share your experiences!