Without a doubt the place is beautiful. Very cozy rooms, amazinfg view of Amatitlan, clean facilities, relaxing spa area, overall its great.
I enjoyed breakfast and the staff in the restaurant was nice! However I thought dinner was expensive for what it represented, and the SPA was not what I expected. It was not a great massage, which is bad since that would have made my stay perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This romantic first class Boutique style hotel offers modern luxurious accommodations in bungalows overlooking lake Amatitlan and the volcanos de Agua, Pacaya, Fuego and Acatenango, a gourmet restaurant, a wine bar and the unique spa that combines nature and modern facilities for your pleasure and comfort with spectacular views and landscape. A perfect choice to spend time before or after touring the country of Guatemala or Central America.RFA Certification process:We recently have been approved by the Rain Forest Alliance for adhering to principles of good practices in hotel management, starting with responsible waste treatment, ongoing recycle program, socially responsible human resource management, good neighbor policies, to mention a few. Events and Conference Center:At the end of 2011 a state of the art structure for corporate and social events with a capacity of up to 250 persons has been added. Our unique location provides a stunning setting for destination weddings and for special corporate meetings, combining nature and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your San Gregorio Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Gregorio Hotel Guatemala City
- San Gregorio Hotel And Spa Guatemala/Guatemala City