La Inmaculada Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Piedraluna Hotel(Guatemala City)
View Hotel
Santander Plaza Hotel(Guatemala City)
View Hotel
Clarion Suites Guatemala(Guatemala City)
View Hotel
Hotel Ever Green(Guatemala City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Casa Veranda Guatemala(Guatemala City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hotelcoffee serviceeggs any stylecoffee deliveredguatemalan coffeegreat boutiqueoakland mallan ironstaff was extremely helpfulan oasiswood floorsexcellent coffeetwo nightsthe hotel staffgreat bedfree wifichain hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The name says it all!

This place is super clean with a nice modern feel. The hotel itself is quite small, but I like the feeling of a more boutique style hotel.

My wife came across this hotel when searching for a place to stay for one night before heading off to Lake Atitlan, and one night before we departed to come home.

The food was just okay. However, there are many restaurants nearby (Taco Inn was good and cheap!) so I would suggest venturing out to get a bite to eat.

I rated it 4 stars because we were handed a menu and were told that 4 of the options we wanted were no longer available. The server said it was an old menu but there were no other menus to look at? Time to make a new menu ;) Also, we had to wake up at 3am to catch our flight and we were told that they would wake us up with coffee. Luckily we set our alarms because nobody came to our door with coffee.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay for the night, in a good area of town, with friendly service at an affordable rate, this is your place!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I spent three night here and had zero complaints. We stayed in room 6 which was a great size for us. The bed was very comfortable which was nice after spending all day touring around and sightseeing. The rooms are very modern and come with an; iron, blow dryer, and toiletries. The hotel staff was very kind and friendly. They all spoke very good English. We had very early tours each day and they would pack us a delicious breakfast to take with us. They also let us check out at 3:00 with no extra charge. They have free airport pick up and transfer. The hotel had a very cute little restaurant that is open from 6 am until 10 pm. You can order food to your room for no extra charge. The hotel also offers massages that you can get in your room. My fiancé and I had one after a long day at Tikal. We called the front desk around 8pm and the masseuse arrived an hour later. All in all I highly recommend this hotel for couples- not for families. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aluna45789
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Room 9, which yes, is tiny...but surrounded by bamboo and facing the gardens. With the windows and sliding door open, it's incredibly tranquil and relaxing. It doesn't even feel like you're in the middle of the city! I loved waking up to the fountain in the garden and birds singing in the morning. The staff are extremely accommodating and helpful, and the rooms are beautiful, modern, and clean. The only downside is that there is no pool, which was disappointing after a strenuous hike up the Pacaya volcano! Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for a 1- or 2-night stay in Guatemala City.

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Andrea L
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My son and I enjoyed our overnight stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and our room was very clean. We appreciated the small, but delicious breakfast, served at 4:30am, before we left for our journey home. Coffee delicious! Would stay here again...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Helen U
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very cute. It's not exactly what you would call a value but for Guatemala City it was nice and close to some good restaurants. The staff was very helpful and kind and even brought coffee to our room at 4 am before we went to Tikal!

• Stayed: April 2014