La Inmaculada Hotel
Dai Nonni Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$79
US$73
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$121
US$107
Hotels.com
US$130
US$112
Barcelo Guatemala City(Guatemala City)
US$142
US$134
US$106
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$121
US$93
US$132
US$123
Clarion Suites Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$168
US$124
All reviewsboutique hotelcoffee serviceeggs any stylecoffee deliveredguatemalan coffeegreat boutiqueoakland mallan ironstaff was extremely helpfulan oasiswood floorsexcellent coffeetwo nightsthe hotel staffgreat bedfree wifichain hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel is truly an oasis in the middle of bustling Zone 10. Not only is it located off of noisy streets but the courtyard garden with bubbling fountain and chirping birds provides respite amongst chaos. The hotel, including the rooms, is a modern design and kept very clean. The complementary breakfast is good and the custom coffee drink orders delicious. The airport shuttle is also a big plus. The staff is very friendly, helpful and most speak English.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MBarb10
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I pick up this hotel from the ranking of traveladvisor, after I stayed here for 4 days. I can truly say the ranking is very true.
The facility is very good and their breakfast is fabulous. The wifi is very stable and its surrounded by many food places and market.

In such dangerous city, they still maintained to be surrounded by high class shopping mall and very good bar/food place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Gemomamie
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and good in the safe area of Guatemala City, far away from city centre, had nice restaurant with good food and wines, nice atmosphere, very quiet rooms, good room service, lovely staff, the only problem was the pay, everything was charged even you don't know, the waiter didn't inform us what was included and what not, the final bill was surprisingly high. So check your bills, other wise nice place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The name says it all!

This place is super clean with a nice modern feel. The hotel itself is quite small, but I like the feeling of a more boutique style hotel.

My wife came across this hotel when searching for a place to stay for one night before heading off to Lake Atitlan, and one night before we departed to come home.

The food was just okay. However, there are many restaurants nearby (Taco Inn was good and cheap!) so I would suggest venturing out to get a bite to eat.

I rated it 4 stars because we were handed a menu and were told that 4 of the options we wanted were no longer available. The server said it was an old menu but there were no other menus to look at? Time to make a new menu ;) Also, we had to wake up at 3am to catch our flight and we were told that they would wake us up with coffee. Luckily we set our alarms because nobody came to our door with coffee.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay for the night, in a good area of town, with friendly service at an affordable rate, this is your place!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I spent three night here and had zero complaints. We stayed in room 6 which was a great size for us. The bed was very comfortable which was nice after spending all day touring around and sightseeing. The rooms are very modern and come with an; iron, blow dryer, and toiletries. The hotel staff was very kind and friendly. They all spoke very good English. We had very early tours each day and they would pack us a delicious breakfast to take with us. They also let us check out at 3:00 with no extra charge. They have free airport pick up and transfer. The hotel had a very cute little restaurant that is open from 6 am until 10 pm. You can order food to your room for no extra charge. The hotel also offers massages that you can get in your room. My fiancé and I had one after a long day at Tikal. We called the front desk around 8pm and the masseuse arrived an hour later. All in all I highly recommend this hotel for couples- not for families. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple