Checking in to the hotel was traumatic. We arrived in a vehicle and the drive into the underground parking was scary to say the least. Don´t bother parking your there if you´re driving a large SUV because it would be practically impossible to get out. The personel at the front desk were anything but helpful no smiles, no freindliness, just very cold. They never asked for my credit card to go on record so I had to pay cash for all my in-room meals.
The rooms are large but have outdated furniture and decor. The beds are ok but there was a slight smell of mildew in the room. The bathroom fixtures, faucets and towels are really, really old and worn out.
The breakfast area looks like King Kong´s hide out at Skull Island and the food is really sub standard. I would never stay at this hotel again unless I really had to.
The only con I can think of is location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Suites Hotel is located at the heart of the "Zona Viva" the commercial district of Guatemala city, near from the most important Offices, International Banks, Embassies, Organisms, Restaurants, Entertainment Center and the most exclusive Malls. It is the only hotel in Guatemala that has the ALL SUITES concept, with 172 suites of 52 square meters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Suites Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Guatemala City Hotel Guatemala City
- Clarion Hotel Guatemala City
- Clarion Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Clarion
- Clarion Suites Guatemala Guatemala City