“Another amazing visit”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Guatemala City
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have been here 3 times now and have had a great experience each time. I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. The bed is so comfortable--definitely luxury. The hotel staff is always wonderful. I have used the airport shuttle each time I've stayed and it has been the same man (Ruben) taking me each time--he is super nice! We checked in early and they didn't say a word other than that we had been upgraded to a higher floor. It was a beautiful view (I've had the same view before and enjoy it each time). Enjoyed an appetizer and wine at the Eat Drink bar/restaurant in the hotel. I feel safe walking around this area (with friends or alone) during the day (I usually leave super early in the morning so I'm not out late the night before). I will absolutely stay here again on my next trip to Guatemala.

Room Tip: Great view from the upper floors!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The stay at this hotel was pleasant and secure. I liked that in order to access the elevators to the guest room, you have to have a room key, providing a sense of security. There was also a very nice view of the city from the spacious room my mother and I stayed in. The breakfast buffet offered a variety of options, including traditional foods and the staff was very polite and helpful. The only thing I found that needed a little improvement was the upkeep of the bathroom, but aside from that, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the radisson. Very comfy bed, nice staff who helped us what to do in the city. The free dropoff at the airport was good, the driver very nice! We had breakfast,lunch and diner at the hotel and this was very good! This is an example where a brand gives you the trust for booking it al over the world. Also the price was very competitive. To bad no swimmingpool .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We are very thrifty with our travel (ie - hostels and backpacks), and we stayed for one night after spending several days in Antigua. When we walked into the room (after a long bus ride from Antigua) we both crashed on the AMAZINGLY comfortable bed and wished we had arrived there earlier (as we prepped for an early morning wake-up call to head to the airport)

A few details:
- We paid approx $75 USD for our night
- Free airport shuttle
- extremely helpful staff
- coupons for 2 free drinks from the bar upon check-in
- clean. super comfortable bed.
- HOT WATER! HIGH WATER PRESSURE!

We can't speak much for the area, as we arrived and departed in the dark, but we would definitely consider staying here as a mid-trip refresh should we stop in Guatemala City again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank javakaty
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Well when I try to book my hotel room i was thinking in something warm, calm down and relaxing i thought Guatemala city were most busy but it's doesn't and it's because the area where the hotel it's called Zona Viva are quite and a quiet residential mostly of the best hotels are around also and the is easy to walk , I been in some Radisson before and it's was nice but here have something special and i feel in home nice room view , nice staff since I got in the Lobby, What most impression is when you see fresh fruit easy to pick up and continue walking. Here in this hotel have a second floor restaurant and have several option to have, since breakfast until lunch , The club Carlson are also part of this hotel so you could get your Points and use for free night anywhere around the World.
I like ubication of this hotel and also quite between being in the city and not too far to airport.
Please check the shatel to take you to the airport and bring you to the hotel from 0415 am until afternoon each hour at exactly.
I just would Like to said here to recommend to all the guest the hotel have a shatel from the airport to the hotel for free would be nice.

Room Tip: Well mostly of the suit are nice but like any hotel with a nice view are really great deal,, Guatem...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jesus Mirko H
Monica P, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and felt like home. We are glad to hear that you felt special with details like fresh fruit available for our guests. Since you are alrealdy a Club Carlson member, you will enjoy the reward and benefits we have for our members.

We look forward to your next stay!!

Mónica Palacios
Reservations Manager
reservaciones2@radissonguatemala.com
(502) 2421-5151 ext. 199

Reviewed 28 May 2013

.I booked my room while we stayed at costa rica, when we arrive at the hotel there they didn't receive my reservation, but, thanks to the staff we got a good room, old fashion, but good, clean. Service room is okay, and the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was just at the radisson guatemala city. I had read some of the reviews here and qas concerned. I have to say.. I was super pleasantly surprised. The staff was super friendly. I needed to get big spray for my trip to tikal and they ordered it for me and brought it to my room. They also ordered me a breakfast box as i was going to be leaving at 5 am. Great experience. Awesome experience

• Stayed: May 2013