I feel like somebody important there, all the personel treathme like the president! hahaha!, the atmosphere it's not too old but not too modern, it just contemporary, near by the hotel there is a place called "4Grados Norte", it's not a Mall because it is not in a building, it's more like a cultural place, during the day it's more like a familiar place,with restaurants and such like, but in the night this become in something as a bohemian place, with galleries, improvised mini concerts and presentations, exotics places and a lot of other things to do and to visit.
I thing this hotel its great, even when it's arquitecture is not very modern, the attention and service compensate it, the rooms, comfortables and clean everytime, the personel very friendly, perfect location and a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 151 rooms (5 apartments, 24 Junior Suites and 122 double rooms), smoking and non-smoking. Rooms have thermo-acoustic windows, air conditioning and internet access. We offer large meting spaces for social events from 10 to 700 people. We are a few minutes from the Airport, Financial Center, sport stadium, Historical Downtown, a walking distance of banks, malls and The National Theater. From the Hotel there is easy access to all transportation within the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conquistador Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conquistador Hotel Guatemala City
- Conquistador Hotel And Conference Center
- Ramada Guatemala City
- Hotel Conquistador Guatemala City
- Conquistador Hotel & Conference Center Guatemala/Guatemala City