Hotel Las Americas
US$130
US$112
Barcelo Guatemala City(Guatemala City)
US$132
US$95
Hotel Biltmore Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$130
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$178
US$150
Holiday Inn Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$101
US$93
Casa Veranda Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$101
US$92
  • Restaurant
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$122
US$114
US$116
TripAdvisor
Clarion Suites Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$123
US$96
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsclose to the airportcasino inside the hotelroom service was promptvery nice breakfast buffetnice hotelairport servicedesk staffnice gyman early morning flightbusiness hotelaviancashuttleguatemalaunitsradisson
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I am a Platinum member of the Intercontinental Ambassador program. I stayed in the Crowne Plaza Guatemala from February 18 to the 22. The attendant at the executive lobby was Mr. Edgar Armando Alvarez. I must commend Mr. Alvarez for his professionalism in the way he developed his job. He made me feel very appreciated and at home. Of course I will continue to stay at this hotel in my future trips to Guatemala.

Arturo Altamirano
Platinum Member No. 556-179-230
Miami, Florida USA

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need something else. wWe hope see you here again!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The personal service is great but the hotel is very old and the room carpet smells as wet. I request a room change and they gave me a room with out a desk were I could work, even though it wa in the Club floor.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear guest: Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Guatemala. I am pleased you did like the service staff. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thanks for your feedback about your last experience at our hotel, it's so important for our team receive your comments. We are ready for your next stay with us and take the opportunity to greet you. We took your comments to improve new actions to satisfy your needs. It is good to know that our staff were friendly. We will make sure to work on it to give you a better service next time.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need something else. I'Welcome to your home, we hope see you here again!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have 3 years going to this hotel and it's really comfortable, clean and secure. All the employes are friendly, the breakfast buffet is amazing, have all kind of food. Good location nearest of mall and the "zonal viva" where you find bars and many restaurants. Very recommended. Excellent choice.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Evega82
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear guest: Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Guatemala. I am pleased you did like the service staff and our food. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thanks for your feedback about your last experience at our hotel, it's so important for our team receive your comments.. We appreciate your comments because that is how we can improve our service. We are ready for your next stay with us and take the opportunity to greet you. We took your comments to improve new actions to satisfy your needs. It is good to know that our staff were friendly. We will make sure to work on it to give you a better service next time.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed in here 4 days, and one more night when I am back from Antigua.

It is in zona 13: good location, there are restaurants around the hotel, and It is close to the airport...

The stuff was friendly and helpful. The buffet was not bad at all.The glass elevator is interesting with city view. There is a nice gym at the top with view of airport and volcano view. The pool isn't much, the rooms are fine, but the view is great.

The hotel needs a facelift for sure, but over all, I was comfortable to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for higher level rooms with Volcano view....I stayed room # 511.I had outstanding view..
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

We hope you come back at your home!

Revenue Manager/

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The good: Cool glass elevator with city view, gym at the top with view of airport, reasonable price.

The bad: average location, pool isnt much, the rooms are just OK, and the place needs a facelift.

The Barcelo is about the same price and condition, but with better location and an excellent pool and hot tub. If im on a budget, the Barcelo is better value for the $80/night-ish hotels in Guatemala City.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's nice to hear that you liked our glass elevator and fitness facility. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. However, it seems that we failed to meet your expectations in a few areas. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your comments will help us improve our service and offer a great experience for our guest

Lera P