Holiday Inn Guatemala
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel(Guatemala City)
US$114
Hotels.com
Adriatika Hotel Boutique(Guatemala City)
US$153
US$129
US$144
US$123
Hotel San Carlos(Guatemala City)
US$110
US$101
Barcelo Guatemala City(Guatemala City)
US$138
US$92
US$141
US$119
US$236
US$150
Clarion Suites Guatemala(Guatemala City)
US$119
US$109
US$170
US$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Posada Belen Museo Inn(Guatemala City)
US$60
US$45
  • Restaurant
All reviewshard rock cafeduring rush hourfree shuttle to airportbusiness tripnice hotelzona vivaclose to the airportroom was largeoutdoor poolspeak englishbeds were comfortablebusiness hotelzoneguatemalainternetcountryvolcano
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Spent just one night here with spouse on a vacation trip to Antigua.

Were able to check-in in the morning which was nice. Room spacious and well-appointed. Only surprise was only one packet of coffee per stay (not per day) if you want more you can buy it.

Beds are comfy. Fitness center is nice and has everything you need. Pool is rooftop pool. A little small for a serious swim, but fine for families and the casual swimmer.

Location is within walking distance of all the restaurants in Zona 10. We never felt unsafe, even walking around at 9pm.

Airport shuttle service available. Travel agency off lobby.

We would return again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Saranger
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights and were very comfortable. Rooms are clean and modern. The TV includes several English-speaking channels. Transport from the airport to hotel was efficient and quick. Breakfast was tasty and included several hot dishes, cereal, fruit, rolls, juice and coffee or chocolate. There is an excellent restaurant next door and another excellent restaurant across the street. A convenience store with bottled water (a necessity) and a pharmacy are also within 2 blocks.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a small walk-out balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bikers_Mom
Reviewed 1 February 2011

One can’t expect much being in a hotel part of a worldwide chain. It is just a hotel, with clean decent rooms and standard furniture.
The staff seems to have a problem to understand the concept of “all included”. I booked a package breakfast and internet but it took me 4 days to make that clear and they stop to try to charge the breakfast in the morning.
I was surprised to learn that the rooms have no minibar. Should you want a cold drink in the night you will need to call room service. Not so cool!
Food quality is bellow standard. I recommend you just go out and avoid their restaurant.
Poor wi-fi signaling that made me do some work from the bathroom sometimes.
Other than that if you want to go on the no-venture side it is a good call staying there.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2010

As I said before, I really like this brand of hotels, so my experience couldn't be different from what I expected: Big and confortble rooms, very good cleanliness, the staff was very caring and helpful. The restaurant was very good as well. There was two downsides I found: The first one is that we need to pay for Wi-fi internet connection. Second, is that, everyday the streets around the hotel were very noisy (ambulances, polices, cars) during 17h up to 19:30 and, somedays, during the night... But still was a very good experience in Guatemala.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank erickono
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I have been asked numerous times how the hotel was upon completion of my trip to Guatemala City. My response, after much thought, was that it is a hotel. While perfectly nice, it is just a hotel with little flair. The bright spot of the stay, however, was the staff. With little Spanish skills, I found most of the staff excellent in English and very courteous. However, as was reported in previous reviews, the breakfast was all inclusive. There was not a section for paying customers only, that I could see. Overall, adequate place to stay for decent price.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo