Arrived to Guatemala City and this hotel was in a nice location- walking distance to some nice restaurants. Front desk staff were curt and not friendly. I stayed here twice and both times felt uncomfortable walking to the front desk due to their demeanor. I felt asking them a question was bothersome. Customer service = not impressive.
Room was nice and shower head was powerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Stofella is located in the heart of the zone Viva and ten minutes from the airport. We are surrounded by exclusive stores, office buildings, residential areas and an abundance of restaurants and nightclubs. The Best Western Stofella has luxury rooms fully equipped with automatic locks, cable television, analog dial up dataports, electronic safes and hairdryers. The Trattoria Veneziana Restaurant offer mediterranean and international food you can also ask for room service or have delicious snacks at our Caffee Venezia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stofella Hotel Guatemala City
- Best Western Hotel Stofella
- Best Western Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella Guatemala/Guatemala City