* Right off Lake Atitlan
* Comfortable spacious rooms
* AMAZING breakfast (I want that french toast recipe, Jenna)
* Adorable dogs running around and begging for an ear scratch
* Cozy backyard with hammocks and lounge space
* Short walk to main drag with many restaurants
* Jenna helps you arrange any trips (including transportation in/out of Pan)
* Rooftop access with lounge chairs. Perfect for watching a sunset.
* None. You will not regret staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prices include all taxes and full breakfasts.Situated half a block from the lake in a quiet part of town, Jenna's River bed and Breakfast is close to Restaurants, the Natural Reserve and Galleries, The house is a comfortable and homey place to go forth from to explore the Mayan highlands and villages around the lake. A Spanish style building with lovely gardens and terraces. The property has a total of 7 bedrooms, some with queen size beds, another with two single beds, two of the rooms have a queen size bed and day bed to accommodate a third person or child. One of the rooms has a king size bed. All the rooms have private en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Jenna's River Bed And Breakfast Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala