“Another world...”

Mayaland Adventure Travel
Ranked #5 of 14 Tours in Panajachel
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your TOURS, SHUTTLE BUS, WATER TAXI, AIRPORT PICK UP FROM AND TO PANAJACHEL. SOME EXAMPLES OF MY SERVICES ARE:LAKE ATITLAN BOAT TOUR, Group or private: Daily Guided tours on lake atitlan to discover the surrounding areas and the mayan villages.As well I Offer Mountain Biking Tours, hiking, Birding, kayaking in Atitlan.I OFFER GUIDED TOUR TO CHICHICASTENANGO, QUETZALTENANGO, ANTIGUA, TIKAL, NEBAJ, SEMUCH CHAMPEY AND MANY MORE,HIKE AND TREKKINGVOLCAN SAN PEDRO, VOLCAN PACAYA, VOLCAN TAJUMULCO, VOLCAN SANTA MARIA, VOLCAN CHIKABAL, AND MANY MOREAFTER LOTS OF GUIDED TOUR ALL OVER GUATEMALA I FOUND MY TRAVEL COMPANY NEMED MAYALANDTRAVEL NOW 09 OF EXPERIENCE CAN OFFER YOU SAFE, FUN AND ENJOYABLE TOURS. PERSONALIZED SERVICES. 100 % SATISFACTION AND SAFE.ABOUT meWelcome to The Guatemalan Mayaland Adventure Travel Company.ABOUT US AND WHAT WE DO AND WHAT WE OFFERWe are a full-service with 09 years experience, incoming tour operator specialized in custom tailor made adventure & cultural holidays for individuals, groups or independent travelers alike, VIP tours, incentive travel , Destination Managment and with emphasis on sustainable & responsable tourism, our porfesional and experienced team , drivers, guide, hotels, privides the best service and quality, making unique, memorable holidays, enjoyable, we offer safety and fun out door and overland trips we make you off the beaten track. Our travel & Tours service are Adventure and Culture tours, maya archaeology, nature, Ecotourism, hiking, biking, kayaking, trekking, volcano climbing, Birdwatching, mayan markets days, shuttle services, Bus rent, Car Rental, flight tickets, packages, hotel Reservation, private or group trips, transportation ,(air or ground) profesional tour guides, multi sporting activities and among many others and with suggested-advice Itineraries travels with our experienced staff we offer a wide range of services.Ask for our promotion of the month as well our daily tours to all Guatemalan destination with group or private!Promoting and Supporting the local economies and communities as well our objective is to promote socio-sustainble and low- impact tourism for conscious travelers (FAIR TRAVEL) who appreciate personalized serviceactivitiesOur customized services cost will depend on the factors you add in your trip, grood Price for large groups .Mayaland Travel is owned and Founded by Pablo Chumil a Guatemalan & Kaqchiquel native Mayan Citizen who lives for more than 23 years in Panajachel Lake Atitlan one of the most visited destination in Central America and now with 9 years of experience in the tourism industry can help you to make an amazing and ejoyable holiday with your tailor made trip. We are your perfect and trustfulness local parthner and travel specialist company for Guatemala and Central America, Central Amercia and Guatemala is one of the travel and holidays destination from only 2,4 hours from main city of USA. We offer unique experiences with the mayan Culture this is the only country in the Americas with Live Culture we invite you to make a real experience with nice and friendly people and gets beyond a picture of the impressive land Guatemala IXIMULEU the land of Corn!Book now and Discover the Wonders of GuatemalaWELCOME TO GUATEMALAalt Main office: avenida Santander Panajachel, Solola GuatemalaThe maya adventure travel companyunique experience! with the local expert.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

You need Pablo. Seriously, listen: you NEED Pablo. You're not fluent in Spanish and you don't understand one of the 20+ Mayan languages spoken in Guatemala. You have no idea where the best views are, no cultural knowledge and don't know where to begin navigating between villages. Pablo is exceptionally knowledgeable in all areas you'd want him to be. He's spent his life exploring the landscape; he seemingly has friends all over the country; his english is great; and his spirit truly adventurous. And that's the thing. Pablo had as much fun as we did. He genuinely loves Guatimala and heightens the adventure by taking you off road to spots you'd never find alone. He could've been to one spot a million times but he'll always see it through your eyes and as if for the first time.

Pablo is how to get the most out of your trip. He's sincere, jovial, funny and, in the end, your friend.

Pablo, thanks for everything! We we're lucky to meet you and I hope to see you again, my man.

3  Thank ashmanscoop
in 4 reviews
in 10 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Excellent helpful guide, very good trip to San Juan and Santiago and very much enjoyed the visit to Chi-tinamit.

1  Thank PPP220
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Pablo & his driver picked us up in Guatemala City & took us to Antigua. We had a walking tour of the city, lunch in a cute little restaurant, did a short truffle-making class & went out to eat dinner that night w/Pablo & his family as they were in Antigua that day. The next day we stopped at Iximche for a short tour before heading to Panajachel. We visited a village on the other side of Lake Atitlan with a fun boat ride to get there. We met friends of Pablo's that have a beautiful and informative weaving place. We also went to the Chichi market on Sunday & had a great time! The cemetery was beautiful too. I just wish we had another day or two to stay longer!
I was still recovering from a knee injury & had to be very careful to not overdo the walking , etc. and Pablo was very sensitive to my injury and even offered my his beautiful walking stick to use if I needed.
We felt part of Pablo's family by the time we left! I definitely advise that anyone contact him to be their guide whether they are doing an adventure tour, or just wanting to see the sights outside of Guatemala City!!

1  Thank love-the-mountains
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We did both tours with Pablo and we really enjoyed them. Pablo was a great guide , with excellent local, historical & cultural knowledge. His English is very good and we had a great laugh with him. He will show you the real Guatemala & things that you would otherwise not see.
I would highly recommend Pablo as a guide.

1  Thank Eileen203
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2013

From the weeks befoer my trip that I started to email Pablo Chumil the level of his professinalism and punctuality was noticable. He planned a hike of the Pacaya Volcano, a kayak tour of lake Atlitan, city tours of San Juan, San Pedro, and Santiago Atitlan, San Andres Xecul, Almolonga, Zunil, and the Fuentes Georginas. As well as transportation from Panajachel to Guatemala City. I arrived in Guatemala City and stayed in Antigua for three days before i met up with Pablo in Panajachel. He called me on my day of arrival to welcome me to Guatemala and to offer his assistance in anyway possible. He was very punctual for each tour. He was extreamly knowledgable in EVERYTHING. He had a lot of connections and knew just where to take us for great photo shoots. The Pacaya volcano hike was hard work but well worth it. The kayak tour offered great views of the lake. The city tours were great for inmersion in Guatemalan culture, we got to talk to many locals and visited a great Gallery by artist Felipe Ujpan Mendoza, he was the happiest most friendly person I met in San Juan. We also visited the famous yellow church in San Andres Xecul and had a great lunch at Xek'ul cafe. The market in Almolonga cant be missed, the flowers and vegetables were larger than anything I had ever seen. The fuentes Georginas (hotsprings) were so relaxing. The drive from Panajachel to Guatemala City was a smooth ride. The driver was very professional and the car was very comfortable. He made both me(blingual) and my husband (english only) have a GREAT time. We will definetly use him when we return and have been recommending him to everyone! Pablo once again THANK YOU for all your hard work!