My wife and I along with our friend Matt stayed st the Posada this week. It was simply perfect. From the architecture to the location and the service it was all amazing. The owner, Dave is a host beyond compare and we enjoyed getting to know him immensely. The food is unparalleled in this area and the stone cottages are the nicest accommodations we had in Guatemala. Special Thanks to Juan, our driver, whom Dave had meet us at the airport. He made the drive out as nice as our stay. Congratulations to Dave and his whole team for creating this perfect paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seventeen years the Posada de Santiago has built a reputation for excellence among travel agencies, tour groups, and countless satisfied guests from across the globe. Nestled between the volcanoes that cradle the indigenous Tzutujil village of Santiago Atitlan, the Posada provides the perfect base from which to experience Guatemala's natural beauty and colorful cultures. With charming stone cottage lodgings, renowned cuisine and luxurious lake front amenities, the Posada is a place where happy guests want to return. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan