“flavor explosion”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The nicest outdoor dining in Livingston. Dine next to the river under the stars or our umbrellas. We have the best food in town, specializing in Vegetarian, fresh fish, shrimp, calamari and Pizza. Our Shrimp and Calamari Pizza is our speciality. We also offer Curries, Masala and Paprika dishes. We know how to prepare fish, shrimp and Calamari in incredible ways that you will not forget. I buy my fish, shrimp and Calamari from the boats in my back yard at 6:30 AM daily. I promise you the best dishes in Livingston. We make everything from scratch including our salad dressings, Curries, Masala, Mojitos, Pina Coladas and more. Our dough and pizza sauce are our own creation. The dough is made the day before to increase the natural flavours of the dough overnight. Our pizza sauce is nothing you have ever had before. We can prepare special vegetarian dishes as you like and our Vegan pizza is outrageous.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were In Livingston for 2 nights and ate here both nights. The topado and pizza are top notch. Would highly recommend this place for anyone heading to Livingston.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Food is amazing all local fresh produce expertly prepared and served. Stuart the owner/chef is a lovely welcoming host, with a wealth of local knowledge and always willing to advise or just have a chat. The rooms are clean and tidy. There is a lovely local, family oriented feel here! Could not fault a thing

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed in Casa Nostra for 6 days and thoroughly enjoyed breakfasts, snacks and dinner. Owner/chef Stuart is a marvellous cook. The fish is so fresh and tasty. The pizzas are a house speciality with a takeaway service. Everything was plentiful and there was absolutely no desire, on my part, to try any other restaurant, such was the quality and value

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Staying in the inn so thought I'd try Stuarts calamari. It was beautiful !! Fresh with a crisp batter and lovely spicy sauce. Also breakfast eggs were beautiful. Would recommend the food and the rooms as a great cheap place to stay in Livingston. Stuart also took us out I his boat ... Which was brilliant.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I loved the patio, the food, the ambiance, the view and most of all the delightful tapado! I can't stop thinking about it and am considering returning to Livingston simply so I can eat this delightful meal one more time! Also, the owner, Stewart, is helpful, friendly and funny. Eat at Casa Nostra and you will NOT be disappointed. Try the tapado and be transported to heaven!