We were there for one night mid-November 2013 as part of a Gate1 guided tour and for that purpose it was OK, but the place is quite dated and we certainly would not go there for an extended stay.Service and all was very helpful & friendly and their restaurant was fine, Lighting in the room was minimal wattage and dark, The layout is that of a resort with scattered clusters of buildings with 2-4 rooms each, therefore study the map and bring a flashlight for going to the restaurant at night. The WiFi in the room worked well but required someone coming over to install a router that somehow worked by simply plugging it to a 120V AC outlet - US$12. It all depends on why you are visiting that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amatique Bay R & M: surrounded by natural beauty, personal service of the highest quality, delicious national and international dishes and a friendly atmosphere, invites you to live your best vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amatique Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amatique Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Puerto Barrios
- Amatique Bay Resort And Marina
- Amatique Bay Hotel
- Amatique Bay Resort & Marina Guatemala/Puerto Barrios