“Delicious Asian Fusion”

Bambu Sushi and Fusion
Ranked #39 of 222 Restaurants in Roatan
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

The Fusion Sushi is incredible. I could keep stuffing my face with these rolls all night! It's hard to share with others, I want to eat it all myself! Can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Everything i had was incredible!! The wonton nachos and the guac n roll are my new addiction i highly recommend them and don't forget to ask for the delicious tempura apple dessert. I am definitely coming back!!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Chef Ben offers a unique experience of combining local ingredients to create incredible fusion sushi rolls, his Lion Fish roll is my favorite. The great service and chill ambiance makes this one of my favourite places to come for a special evening out. Don't forget to try his Tempura Apple Dessert, it is da bomb!

1  Thank Chill-laxed
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

had dinner with my wife the other week and must say the food and service was amazing. flavors were on point and the plate presentations were picture worthy. the ambiance is very upscale and comfortable. definatly recomend this place to anyone. there is something on the menu for anyone! get the pu pu platter!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Bambu Shushi and Fusion offers extraordinary sushi and the selection is vast. The dining room is beautifully decorated with comfortable seating. Service is fast and friendly. There is plenty of parking space available. Bambu is great for any special occassion.