Just back from Roatan, my wife & I dove 5 days with `TID` & thoroughly enjoyed our experience.
Highlight was the day at Morat Wall & Pigeon Cay.
Also did my Rescue Diver open water referral there with instructor Nico Cesaroni who was one of the best we have come across & we have `blown bubbles` in many different places.
Manager Marek & the staff made us most welcome.
Again many thanks, Phil & Patti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marble Hill Farms, a rustic eco-lodge, is a 26 acre property situated on the East end of the exotic island of Roatan, Honduras. A peaceful paradise awaits you in the tranquil gardens and startling blue Caribbean waters that encompass the pristine coral reef. Here you will find quiet stillness and natural beauty all around. The sights, sounds and scents of our tropical fruit gardens will be sure to cast their spell as you find yourself captivated by hummingbirds, iguanas and other island creatures that make their home at the farm. Marble Hill Farms is a place for those who are ready to get away from stress and step into a truly relaxing experience. Whether you are dining in the treetops at The Crow’s Nest, diving our playground of coral reef, flying on a kite board, or enjoying a swing in a hammock, you will find yourself leaving behind the frantic pace of your every day life and slowly catching the quiet rhythm of the island. Visit our Facebook page for updates and specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Marble Hill Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marble Hill Farms Hotel Roatan
- Marble Hill Farms Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands