I did the Advanced Open Diver Course there (1 week).
Had a great time and can strongly recommend it!!!
- Restaurant Crow`s nest: delicious and inexpensive, nice view. The fish soup got me!!!!
- Diving: fantastic instructor (Nico, French). Patient, thorough, exacting. Liked it a lot. Precise briefing before and afterwards. Some spectacular landscape underwater (cañon) and no other divers around.
Fish could have been more, but Nico found them all and pointed them out
- Staff: manager Marek really does go the extra mile to make it happen for you.
- Accomodation custom-tailored to your needs: from very moderate (dorm/single) to nice huts
- Breakfast served on a beautiful terrace overlooking the garden and the ocean
Site: a huge area with only very little residents. Nice and quiet
- Nice and almost pristine beaches not too far away
- Fabulous day excursion/dive trip to little island and mangroves
- a little remote, so better bring whatever you need. Shopping is a little tricky, albeit Marek will get it for you
- no sandy beach, but a beautiful boat house to start swimming or diving.
the perfect retreat to get away from the crowd, the beaten track and relax and dive and swim.
Did a day trip to West Bay where I was before and was just overpowered by the thousands of people there. So glad to come back to Marble Hill Farms.
Can strongly recommend it, had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marble Hill Farms, a rustic eco-lodge, is a 26 acre property situated on the East end of the exotic island of Roatan, Honduras. A peaceful paradise awaits you in the tranquil gardens and startling blue Caribbean waters that encompass the pristine coral reef. Here you will find quiet stillness and natural beauty all around. The sights, sounds and scents of our tropical fruit gardens will be sure to cast their spell as you find yourself captivated by hummingbirds, iguanas and other island creatures that make their home at the farm. Marble Hill Farms is a place for those who are ready to get away from stress and step into a truly relaxing experience. Whether you are dining in the treetops at The Crow’s Nest, diving our playground of coral reef, flying on a kite board, or enjoying a swing in a hammock, you will find yourself leaving behind the frantic pace of your every day life and slowly catching the quiet rhythm of the island. Visit our Facebook page for updates and specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marble Hill Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marble Hill Farms Hotel Roatan
- Marble Hill Farms Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands