“Amazing Ziplining Experience”

Jungle Top Zipline Adventure
Ranked #8 of 185 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We went as a group of about 15, and despite being such a large group, they accommodated us very well. Our guides Ron, Keluy, Rafael and Wilkie showed us some calmed people's nerves and had us all hanging upside down, doing handstands and flips. They even took it upon themselves to document our time there. It was an amazing experience. I'd recommend it to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Jungle Top Zipline Adventure

Reviewed 8 September 2012

We had a blast ziplining through the jungle with Jeffrie Johnson. All of the workers were so nice and made a point of ensuring we had a great time in Roatan. There was a very nice look out from the first platform and beautiful views throughout the course. Our guide, Jeffrie, maintained our safety while showing us a great time. Playing with the monkeys (Diego) was the icing on the cake! We would also like to give a special thank you to our cab driver, Rudolf, who recommended this to us! We can't wait to visit Roatan again one day!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

We paid a taxi guide right outside the port to show us the island. Jungle top was our first stop! The staff were very friendly and spoke very proudly of their island. We had a big group of adults and children with us and everyone had a fabulous time! At first I was very nervous after reading all of the reviews but after the first line those fears were behind me. The views from the top of the jungle were breathtaking and the double zip lines were so relaxing thanks to the island breeze. I would recommend everyone to stop at jungle top, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We decided to do an impromptu excursion through with a taxi tour at Carnival's Port. The roundtrip taxi ride for five of us was $50, plus tip for the guide. The taxi driver and guide stay with you for the entire trip. The zip line (plus monkeys) is shown as $45pp online (www.jungletopzipline.com), but we found them open to negotiation once there.

Our group included ages between 8 and 43 and we have all been on zip lines in other parts of the world. These were 18 fabulous lines through the jungle setting, plus swinging bridges connecting some of the platforms. We found our guides (Rafael Bennett and Jeffrie Johnson) to be extremely safety conscious and their fun approach really added to the enjoyment of the experience. The monkeys were a neat addition to the overall adventure.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My family and I just returned from a Cruise on the Carnival Legend where we stopped in Roatan Honduras. We left the ship and found our own tour guide from one of the well organized local companies (at the taxi stand). They took us to the Jungle Top Adventure to zip line. None of us had ever done this and we were very nervous; however, we did it and I'm SOOOOO glad we did. It was a blast!. We had amazing views of island, the bay, and our ship sitting in port. The equipment was in excellent condition and we felt very safe. Our guides were William Rivers and Rafael Bennett and a third young man who's name I don't recall. They were very careful to keep our safety as their top priority while joking, keeping us laughing, and performing daring tricks when they jumped.

I would highly recommend this to anyone heading to Roatan especially in lieu of the Carnival sponsored excursion. The usual rate was $45/person but the owner gave us a discount to $40 because we had a party of 7. The Carnival excursion cost was twice that per person and I can't imagine it being any better.

1  Thank Kevin K