Great food! The bungalows were all nicely equipped. The resort staff was superb if we ever needed anything, and helped our group set up trips and tours around the island. only a few small quibbles: there is a window in the showers, and it is set a little too low for tall American people. This is owned by an Italian group, I guess they don't mind such things, but some of the ladies in our group did. The wifi at the front desk was lousy, but the one by the bar was fast, do use that one if you need wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pearl of the Caribbean… refined, precious, endowed with an innate elegance without the confines of time.Are you searching for a refuge in the pure nature?Do you want an eco-Lodge that respects the natural harmony of the elements?Are you seeking absolute relaxation with personal treatment …To you who want the “luna”… Experience…have found it!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Media Luna Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Media Luna Hotel Roatan
- Media Luna Resort And Spa
- Media Luna Resort & Spa Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands