“Awesome experience!Great people,food and service!!!!”
Review of Argentinian Grill

Argentinian Grill
Ranked #31 of 216 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: TODAY THERE ARE TWO ARGENTINIAN GRILLS, ONE IN WEST END AND ONE IN WEST BAY BEACH The first restaurant has 16 years of trajectory founded in 2001 by Andres and Valeria an Argentine couple who fell so deeply in love with the island that chose it as a home. They went out of their way to make the restaurant as unique as possible in every aspect, combining their argentine routs with the islander lifestyle. In 2002 the restaurant was already a very successful business due to its cuisine potential. The restaurant is known for its famous beef tenderloin,fillet mignon and grilled lobster tail. But those are only the most popular dishes, it counts with a very extended menu, which includes; vegetarian dishes, pastas, seafood, steaks, and amazing desserts. The reputation of the restaurant is based on the quality of the ingredients, all the meat is premium and imported, it is also prepared in the moment and with no toxic gas to set the fire on.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food at the AG was out of this world great prices , free Wi fi , great people and service. I loved their Caribbean salad a meal in it self a bowl of lettuce ,tomatoes avocados,with a huge amount of shrimp,and a lobster tail sitting on the middle of the plate OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Also great location sits right on the beach with beach chairs for costumers to use and they service you all day with, lunch,snacks and awesome margaritas.Super extensive menu,something for everyone!
Thank you to you and your staff !

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been to Roatan several times. Ironically, we had never eaten here until last week. Unfortunately, last night being the last time! Last week, we had stumbled upon this quaint restuarant and had requested an order of chicken brochette which is not on the menu. But, they made it for me and it was delicious. Moist, cubed chicken with peppers and onions. I mean to die for. We got to know the waiters and hostess and really felt like we had stumbled upon a great reastuarant we could come back to. Until last night...When, a young woman who turned out to be the owners daughter was ordering the waiters around trying to find something she has lost in the sand...go figure. We both ordered the same dinner as usual. My boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken breast and I, the chicken brochette. However, this time, I received only one skewer instead of my usual two. The waiter promptly apologized and told me they dont serve two skewers but would make it for me this time. What? How was it we had no former problems ordering this but last night, that all changed in the blink of an eye. It appears the owners daughter felt they were giving away too much food as opposed to providing a nice dining experience for us. Not only did her demeanor leave little to be desired. But, the chicken came back raw which we have a picture of. Needless to say, we were extremely disappointed in the lack of professional customer service with a genuine uncaring attitude and as a result, they now have lost two customers.

2  Thank Elisa M
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The review is for the west bay location.
We spent a few days in the west bay and all the places we tried were serving bar food and not very good one.
We were very surprised with this place. The service was the best, friendly and not too pushi like all other places around here.
We had ampanadas which ware perfect and chicken and Milanesa for the main. It was such a relief to get real proper food.
I think it is maybe the only place worth eating here. We paid about $35 for the dinner (reasonable for the west bay).

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is for west bay lounge chair review only. It was really hot and wanted to treat myself to a lounge chair and a couple of drinks. There are probably over a dozen establishments to choose from but the guy working at Argentinian grill asked me everyday to try his place and always promised him "tomorrow" so I finally decided it was time.

No complaints at all.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

It's on the beach. It's clean. That's the positive. My wife ordered the beef filet--not the cut she got and not even good tasting. I got the stuffed lobster and it was overcooked and topped with a slice of American cheese? It's a cool little place on the beach with a nice atmosphere but the food was weird.