“Best place for meat & sea food in the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Argentinian Grill

Argentinian Grill
Ranked #25 of 209 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Caribbean, Seafood, Argentinian, Central American, Contemporary, South American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place for meat & sea food in the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great place I love it, great meat, I go at least twice a week, seafood is also and excellent alternative

• Visited October 2013

Ocean City, Maryland
“Awesome experience!Great people,food and service!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food at the AG was out of this world great prices , free Wi fi , great people and service. I loved their Caribbean salad a meal in it self a bowl of lettuce ,tomatoes avocados,with a huge amount of shrimp,and a lobster tail sitting on the middle of the plate OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Also great location sits right on the beach with beach chairs for costumers to use and they service you all day with, lunch,snacks and awesome margaritas.Super extensive menu,something for everyone!
Thank you to you and your staff !

• Visited September 2013
“Sad to say...but very unprofessional service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been to Roatan several times. Ironically, we had never eaten here until last week. Unfortunately, last night being the last time! Last week, we had stumbled upon this quaint restuarant and had requested an order of chicken brochette which is not on the menu. But, they made it for me and it was delicious. Moist, cubed chicken with peppers and onions. I mean to die for. We got to know the waiters and hostess and really felt like we had stumbled upon a great reastuarant we could come back to. Until last night...When, a young woman who turned out to be the owners daughter was ordering the waiters around trying to find something she has lost in the sand...go figure. We both ordered the same dinner as usual. My boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken breast and I, the chicken brochette. However, this time, I received only one skewer instead of my usual two. The waiter promptly apologized and told me they dont serve two skewers but would make it for me this time. What? How was it we had no former problems ordering this but last night, that all changed in the blink of an eye. It appears the owners daughter felt they were giving away too much food as opposed to providing a nice dining experience for us. Not only did her demeanor leave little to be desired. But, the chicken came back raw which we have a picture of. Needless to say, we were extremely disappointed in the lack of professional customer service with a genuine uncaring attitude and as a result, they now have lost two customers.

2 Thank Elisa M
“The only place serving real food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The review is for the west bay location.
We spent a few days in the west bay and all the places we tried were serving bar food and not very good one.
We were very surprised with this place. The service was the best, friendly and not too pushi like all other places around here.
We had ampanadas which ware perfect and chicken and Milanesa for the main. It was such a relief to get real proper food.
I think it is maybe the only place worth eating here. We paid about $35 for the dinner (reasonable for the west bay).

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“West bay review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is for west bay lounge chair review only. It was really hot and wanted to treat myself to a lounge chair and a couple of drinks. There are probably over a dozen establishments to choose from but the guy working at Argentinian grill asked me everyday to try his place and always promised him "tomorrow" so I finally decided it was time.

No complaints at all.