“Best red snapper in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Argentinian Grill

Argentinian Grill
Ranked #26 of 209 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Caribbean, Seafood, Argentinian, Central American, Contemporary, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Best red snapper in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I have visited both restaurants in West End & West Bay. I visited west end resto for their grilled snapper. Just perfect & well priced.
I visited the West Bay one for lunch & lounge chair use. Empanadas are tasty. Service were on par with the island. Rather slow but it's the island life culture. Sit & enjoy.

“One of the best restaurants in West Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My wife and I were in Roatan for a week. We took a friend to the Argentinian restaurant for her birthday. Each of our entrees were great. I had the 1/2 tenderlion. Not only was this way bigger than I had expected, it was the best cut of beef I had while I was in Roatan.Dining on the beach is almost always great (watch the wind).

I have no doubt that I will return to the grill when I return to Roatan

• Visited June 2014
Grimsby, Canada
“West Bay location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The service and food were fairly good at the West Bay location (the coconut seafood soup was outstanding) but we found it to be a little pricey in comparison to neighbouring restaurants.

• Visited May 2014
Youngstown, Ohio
“Food was ok, service was terrible!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

25 minutes just to get our drinks-really! Then 45 minutes later our food came. By this time our drinks were gone with no chance of getting more. The food was ok, mine wasn't even hot but I was so hungry I went ahead & ate it. The restaurant is lovely, right on the beach so the view was awesome.

Visited May 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Dinner with a View (this is for Argentinian Grill on West Bay Beach)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went went to Argentinian Grill for 2 reasons: 1) tables with cool lights set-up right on the beach close to the waters edge, and 2) positive reviews from others and on Tripadvisor. The food was great and so was the service. The waiter walked up and met us on the beach and we were able to sit at any of the tables we wanted. We had already been to the Vintage Pearl earlier during our stay so we felt like we already had our "fancy" dinner for the week but Argentinian Grill was a close runner up to "best meal of the week" for me. I had the filet mignon and the wifey had a Shrimp plate. Both were very good meals and at a very low price. Everything about this dinner experience was outstanding! Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014