Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises
Ranked #18 of 208 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Included in your Jolly Roger Tour. * AMAZING outside the REEF SNORKELING, SECOND LARGEST REEF ON THE PLANET * LARGE MODERN CATAMARAN SAILING * SWIMMING IN CLEAN WARM CARIBBEAN WATERS * DELICIOUS ROTISSERIE CHICKEN LUNCH * OPEN BAR AFTER SNORKELING * FREE DIGITAL PHOTOS E-MAILED TO YOUR HOME OR FRIENDS WHILE ON TOUR * FREE SOUVENIR HONDURAN CURRENCY TO KEEP WITH YOUR JOLLY ROGER TOUR PHOTOS
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

well organized, friendly and attentive. My whole family enjoyed the excursion and would definitely do it again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (5,384)
All reviews
"great excursion"
in 201 reviews
"crew members"
in 108 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 126 reviews
in 73 reviews
"favorite excursion"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first cruise and first time being out of the united states. I was skeptical on getting on a Catamaran at first but all of the crew were amazing. we had a great time from snorkeling to sailing around the crystal clear waters dancing and having a blast. the food was amazing along with the drinks that were made.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister & I had a fabulous time! The guys on the boat were so attentive to our every need, and were extremely polite and helpful! The meal was better than expected, loved tg chicken! Would definitely go again! Ohhhh, and we did see fish too, the snorkeling was fun!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This excursion was awesome! Great for all ages! My son is seven and they were great helping him with the confidence to get in the water. One of the crew even helped him swim with a safety ring life preserver and was very patient. Once he was in, he said, “It was the best time ever!” I was very appreciative because I believe that helping my son was above and beyond of what I expected. The boat was clean and the staff was also very professional. In addition, the food was also very good on the way back. I highly recommend this excursion.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time. The boat was nice and clean, the staff was attentive, the reef we snorkeled was amazing. The time was relaxing, not hurried as many excursions are. We had a memorable day!

Travellers who viewed Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises also viewed

Been to Jolly Roger Roatan Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling Cruises? Share your experiences!