I have traveled to many places from Guam, to Canada, to Europe and to Mexico. I have been on cruises and to all-inclusive resorts. While on a cruise last year my wife and I obtained a Day-Pass to Paya Bay Resort. I never thought it possible to be treated like royalty but the staff at Paya Bay was absolutely amazing. My wife and I considered skipping the rest of our cruise and move here permanently. Except for the little bit of rain we has this was beyond perfect. As for the drive out to the resort location you could multiple it times 10 and it would still be worth spending just 1 day here. The other reviews that state how beautiful and wonderful this place is are not exaggerating at all. If you have a chance to visit or stay here all I can say is, Do it. By the time you visit I may be living here so look for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands