My husband and I just returned from Roatan this morning, Nov 25th 2013, and we had the most amazing time there! We booked the yoga+snorkeling package and were very happy with both! Brooke the yoga instructor was just incredible! She introduced us to different pose variations and meditations which both me and my husband enjoyed.
I would highly recommend to go on the Pigeon Cay excursion, it's a very small island with beautiful water, and we saw giant sting rays when we were there. We also went scuba diving and it was very convenient only 5 min away - and we saw about 30 dolphins on our way back that swam and palyed right next to our boat! It was spectacular!
Snorkeling was awesome, lots of fish and great coral!!!
The staff and very accommodating, and we enjoyed the naturist week while we were there. The food variety was great and service amazing! I highly recommend going there if you would like to get away from everyday life and stay in a paradise for a week or longer: http://www.payabay.com/resort-roatan/leisure-activities/pigeon-cay/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands