I just want to express my appreciation of my recent stay at your resort.
I went there for the Yoga and for seamless tanning; it was the most wonderful few days I have had in years. incl. snorkeling, Pigeon Cays, hiking, star gazing, kayaking, boat jumping & Zen walks.
All staff were professional, facility/beaches top notch and the food was superb.
Your taxi driver (Jose) was a pleasure; I felt very safe with him as a driver!
Couple small points:
Prepare that the taxi may become a bus service to the locals; in supporting the community,
I should've had them write down their exchange rate used for the final bill conversion, and
Maybe bring ear plugs for the inland rooms, sometimes the dogs can be noisy during the night.
Special thanks to Brook & Fernandez for the activities and energy they gave to your place.
Hope to be back next Year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands