My family and I stayed for 2wks and i can tell you that the time there was way above our expectations. We have a 10 month, 2, 14 and 17 yrs old and the family run operation went out of their way to make our stay comfortable as well as taking care of any extra requests we made of them. We had so many different levels of needs/wants regarding our kids.
Lurlene, Mervin, (the Mom and Pop owners) and Tom, Sharlene, and Davinci (their adult children) kept them all busy and happy. From snokeling to the breathtaking scuba diving to just swimming on one of the two beaches on the property everyone had fun. We went into town a couple of times and did some of the things that the family suggested, like the zip line down island and we went to Gumba Limba Park. This level of customer service is hard to find these days and this family vacation will be remembered for a long time to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paya Bay Beach Resort is Roatan's Ultimate Escape. Located on the pristine east end, it is Roatan's premier boutique hotel. Perched atop a bluff with private beaches on each side, Paya Bay features 10 uniquely designed rooms and an amazing restaurant. Paya Bay's on-site dive operation, Dive Roatan, specializes in underwater tours and training for one to ten divers. Paya Bay also offers: flats fishing, boat tours, hiking and of course relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Paya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Bay Hotel Roatan
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Hotel
- Paya Bay Beach Dive Resort
- Paya Bay Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands