We just returned from spending a week at Turquoise Bay. I was there to dive, and my wife to relax. The rooms were reasonably modern and very tastefully furnished - comfortable beds! This is a very comfortable place to stay, the grounds must be 40 acres for only 26 rooms. It is a ways to town, but we really didn't feel the need to leave. The service was incredible!!! All of the staff were very friendly and personable - there are many establishments that could learn from their excellent customer service. Thank you to: Seyda, Pablo, Daisy, Edwin, Lourdes, Kurbie and everyone else whose name we didn't learn! I spent 5 mornings diving with the on-site shop: Subway Watersports. Also, excellent, friendly, knowledgeable staff, and boats were safe and in good shape. We definitely hope for a return visit in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands