traveled here in mid-February with 36 others from cold (-20 when we left) snowy Montana for a week of diving. We weren't disappointed. 80 degrees both on shore and in the water. Swaying palms, Crystal clear turquoise blue waters and the only white was the sand on the beach.
Beginning with our reception at the airport throughout the entire week the staff went out of their way to insure that our stay was a positive experience. There was not one of them that didn't know our names by the second day and they bent over backwards to accommodate us. I felt spoiled
The meals were superb. Don't know how we managed not to gain wait. Could have been the three dives a day.
The resort is in a beautiful location, well kept with quick access to dive locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands